"Tim Keller!"Tim Keller has been busy lately. In the span of a year Tim has released The Meaning of Marriage, Center Church, and now Every Good Endeavor. In the last month I received the first two books from the Westminster Bookstore (the bookselling arm of the Westminster Theological Seminary). And for a limited time the Westminster Bookstore has a killer deal on Every Good Endeavor (70% off your first copy), so I figured I'd also take this opportunity to rave about my favorite online bookseller. Here's three reasons they at the top of my list:
"By your powers combined, I am the Westminster Bookstore sale!" (For those of you who are completely lost, that was a reference to Captain Planet and the Planeteers.)
- Westminster Bookstore consistently beats Amazon's prices. Take these three books for example:
- The Meaning of Marriage - $15.05 - 42% Off list price (Amazon: $16.34)
- Center Church - $18.89 - 37% Off list price (Amazon: $19.79)
- Every Good Endeavor - $14.00 - 48% Off list price (Amazon: $14.48)
And remember, for a limited time your first copy of Every Good Endeavor is 70% off list price.
That brings it all the way down to $8.09!
- Shipping is free on orders over $49. Sure, that's twice what Amazon require to reach free shipping status, but I feel better supporting a Christian bookstore. Besides, this time of year with Christmas fast approaching, who has trouble spending $50 on books? (Click here for full shipping rates.) But I don't mind paying for shipping even when I don't hit the $49 mark for another reason, and it's point number three:
- The books are packed and shipped better than I've seen anywhere else. If you've ever received a book in the mail that's been mangled, thrashed, and trashed in the shipping process, you'll appreciate the Westminster Bookstore as I do. In fact, to show you exactly what I mean, I took a picture of my last order to show you how efficiently and securely they ship your books:
|Yeah, they shrink-wrap your books together to a firm cardboard backing.|