- Church plants clearly define their mission and keep it before them in everything they do.
- Church plants feel an acute sense of urgency to engage in evangelism.
- Church plants tend to better understand the culture they’re engaging.
- Church plants use a wider portion of the congregation in service.
- Church plants are more likely to think strategically about planting more churches.
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
5 Ways Established Churches Should Think Like Plants
From the Gospel Coalition blog, 5 Ways Established Churches Should Think Like Plants by Brandon Levering. Here's the five points: